For all of us, Privacy is always at the top. We don’t need to compromise in terms of Privacy. When it comes to private messaging and chats, we are always on our way to keeping it secure. Discord is one of the well-known platforms for our data. So, why here we are for the Steps on How to Log out of Discord on All Devices or Other Devices.
Discord accounts can contain a lot of personal information and private chats that are too valuable to be lost. Your account can be compromised if you are not careful.
If you feel that your account has been logged in on other devices, then don’t worry. You can log out easily. This will ensure that your account is not being used on any other device. There is no way to do this directly on Discord, but we will mention the methods you can use to keep your account safe.
How to Log out of Discord on All Devices or Other Devices
Method I: Change Discord Password.
You will be logged out from all Discord accounts if you change your Discord password with one of your devices. After that, you will need to enter your new password to log into your Discord account from all of those devices.
You can remove all logged-in Discord accounts by changing your Discord password. This is how to change your Discord password.
- Open the Discord app on PC/ Mobile or Visit the discord site.
- Tap/click the Account icon.
- Scroll down and then go to the User Settings.
- Tap/click on My Account. It opens your account on Discord.
- Go to the Password and Authentication to change your password.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Enter your current/ existing password at the top and type the new password twice (on both boxes).
- After filling up the new and old passwords on the given box, tap/click on Done.
- Finally, it’s over.
Method II – Enabling 2FA (Two Factor Authentication)
If you feel a special connection to your password but don’t want to change it, you have the option. You can enable two-Factor Authentication on your Discord account.
Once Discord has enabled this feature, you will be required to enter a 6-digit code and your password every time you log into Discord. To begin, Discord automatically logs you out from all devices. This will make your account more secure and allow you to achieve your main goal.
- Navigate to the Settings section of Discord, then go to My Account.
- From there, find the option Enable 2-Factor Auth.
- Tap/Click that to go to the Play Store.
- Download the Google Authentication app
- Use the “Scan barcode” option to scan the barcode displayed on Discord in the authentication app.
- Google Authentication will add your account.
- The app will give you a 6-digit code.
- After a few seconds, the 6-digit code will change.
- You will need to enter the randomly generated OTP following your password to log in.
Enabling Two-Step Verification will allow you to delete your discord accounts on other devices. It will also ask for the OTP to log into Discord after you have entered your password. You can log out of Discord on any device by turning off or on the two-factor Authentication.
How to Log Out of Discord On PC/Desktop
Discord for Windows/PC allows users to enjoy free chats. You can easily delete your Discord account from your desktop computer if you are already logged into your Discord account.
- Open the Discord app on your PC, or visit the official discord site.
- From the Dashboard, go to the User Options. The new pop-up window will open.
- Scroll down and click the Logout option. It logs out you.
- Finally Done.
How to Logging Out of Discord on Android Phone
It may seem not very clear, just like Android. Discord does not have a Logout option like Logout. Instead of logging out, we see the icon Log out in Discord.
Check out these steps to log out from Discord on Android devices.
- Open the Discord App on your smartphone and tap on the options (Three vertical dots are shown at the top left of the screen).
- Tap on the Settings icon on the right side of your screen. This opens your profile settings.
- You will find the options icon for Log Out in the User Setting.
- Click on the Log Out Icon shown in the picture.
Log Out of Discord On iPhone
- Tap the Discord icon on your iPhone’s Home Screen.
- Tap on the Profile icon at the bottom-right Discord app.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap Log Out.
How to check the Login Activity in the Discord App
You can check your Discord Account login attempts by visiting the app’s official website and requesting the data. Here are the steps.
Log in to your Discord account. Visit Discord’s official site at www.discord.com
Go to User Settings.
Privacy and Safety.
Click Request data.
Why there’s no Logout option on Discord?
The mobile version of Discord doesn’t mention the word Log Out like our platform. Here you can find the Log out icon. So, it would help if you tapped on that icon to get logged out.
What happens when you log out from Discord?
Discord will send a notification/email stating this Device has triggered a Sign Out of All Devices. You could ignore the notification if it were not your fault. However, if they didn’t start the action, you can reset your password by pressing it.
Where can I find the Log Out Button in Discord?
This button can be found in the upper-right corner of your screen, next to three vertical dots. Tap it to log you out of Discord.
How can I log out of Discord on Android?
Tap the profile icon in the bottom bar. The “User Settings” page will open. You will see a page called “User Settings” at the top. Tap the “Sign out” icon option (the icon representing an arrow inside a box). The prompt “Log Out” will appear.
Does changing the discord password log you out?
After you have changed your password, all Discord sessions that you are logged into will be closed. This could be on your desktop, mobile, computer, or another device.
How do I log back into my Discord account?
Log in to the browser app or desktop
A dialog box should appear letting you know that your account is being deleted
Click on Restore Account
It will restore your account, and you’ll soon be able to log in again!
How do I switch accounts on Discord?
Log out of your Discord account.
Click on the “Login” button to log back into your account.
How to Enable 2FA in my Discord.
Open Discord and tap on the profile picture given in the bottom navigation bar. Next, tap on “My Account” and tap “Enable 2-Factor Auth” from your phone to enable two-factor Authentication for Discord.
Can we log out multiple accounts on the Device?
You can use multiple Discord accounts on your mobile device, Android, and iOS-like, as you would on a computer. You can either download the app and open it in the browser or on two different browsers. Also, try the Dual Apps features to clone the same app and use multiple accounts.
Safeguarding the Discord account is fully dependent on the users like you. Our discord account will only be safe when its access is limited to us and our devices. We are glad to mention the steps to Remove Discord from all the devices that are not yours.
For more Tech Tips & Tricks, How-to Guides, and Gadgets & software reviews follow TechMRS on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.